Thursday, August 4, 2011

triptych medley [something I'm playing around with]

*karaoke of the inner theatre*



stepping out
into the night
hear my heart shout
feeling alright
 
All night long
we would sing that crazy song
believe the lies that destiny would bring to us
 
Venturing highways splashed in sunshine
where skies play the song, deranged and stranger
than moonshine
We're gonna go, I know, into the flow
 
dressed in moonlight
my cadence cradles me
waves sound their roar
crash onto shore
high flight
into mystery
without a sound
never touch down
 
Can you hear me, Major Tom
Is there anything that matters
before you send the bomb?
Before the whole world shatters,
do you have a final word
can anyone be heard
Are you with me, Major?
 
When the free wind tangles through your hair
And all the world is made of air
far beyond your dear despair
laugh exposed, without a care
 
Sometimes
when the mist surrounds
nothing seems real, or out of bounds
Lifted on a melody
Nobody knows
just how it goes
Suddenly
 
Outrider flying in the starshine
where lips are wider, stairways higher
than Alcapulco Gold
just let me touch that burn of open road
before my future's bought and sold
 
(to be continuous)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment