Friday, December 11, 2015

12/11


Cut to shape fabric pasted layers on paper bags
 
 
What can I say that hasn’t been said better; but
I do my best to express what has meaning for me
as it does.
Searching my mind for visions of light that elude.
Dark caverns, or alleys, iridescent, day-glo,
glow globes, fairy dust in billow flight.
Tell me a story of dazzling strength and brilliant
strategies.  Thrilling escapes.  Clever soliloquies.
Blessing of forgetting real dangers and their fears.
Look!  A gathering of space astronauts happy to
save us because we’re all brethren, kin in this
living universe.
Wiser big siblings, protective, sharing what longer
experience has taught.
Until our saviors arrive, why not prepare by
fellow feeling, embracing common cause.
 
 

12/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment