Friday, July 9, 2010

Chironic Vision

Chironic Vision

Part I



The future descends

from the fear-embroidered skies

the vision is of holocaust --
when everybody dies

A new day is dawning, but is it sun or storm?

We have a chance to make our mark

but is it right or wrong?

The military marches

The anti-warriors too

We take our stand in battle

The many and the few

Spinning tales of magic, of wizardry and fate

We want to know just how it ends before it's all too late

We sing our song too late

We right our wrongs too late

We want to know the date

To find a better fate


Can I tell you?

Can I help you to know or understand?

Can I utter the words that will make you see me?

Standing here before you, I want to take your hand

to be swirled up into a magical dancing

to be taken to worlds of beauty entrancing

to give you the will and the wonder to set you free.

Can you see me?

Plutonic Verse



As long as it matters that I exist

As long as I've something to go back to

As long as there is a community of which I am an integral part

The rest is just details

And though "the devil is in the details"

So are the gods.



One Hand Clapping



Is a reflection in a glass,

like moonlight,

half empty or half full

or, like moonlight
filled with the stuff of dreams?

What is the sound of moonlight

dripping onto the earth

down a silver stair?

What is the demand of dreamlight?

Emotion spilling onto sand or clay,

roaring like soundwaves?

Light coalescing into sound into waves into sea?

What is the demand of sky
of sea
of fire

dripping through the twilight?

Reflections

half moonlight, half mind.



Revelation



Weave into the fabric of a tribe of artistic dancers.

Fall under the spell of pure magic.

Silent night, peace and cold

Imbue me with music

In ecstasy, I dance to the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment